Tuesday, March 18, 2008

At This Very Moment

The sky is so dark a shade of blue, it almost looks like a smokey grey, but the sun is out an is turning the trees and grass that suspicious yellow-green color that happens right before a terrible storm, if not a tornado.
Grandpa is having vertigo and I told him it could be the weather, but he sternly informed me "I never get affected by the weather." Well, okay, but I'm almost positive it's not the flu.
My dear Charlie is having issues with being stationed in the desert of southern California. He's a country boy from Oregon, so it's completely understandable. I wish I could find a way to help him!
As for what I've been up to: I found some books that are making me feel quite happy and accomplished. Books about womanhood and preparing (in all facets) to undertake the management of a home and being the helpmeet of a husband.
After all the searching for books like these I did months ago, I had almost given up the search, believing that modern society's views had even permeated the wonderful world of literature. Well, it has, but a change in what I typed in the search engine brought up a website which had an attractive list of books and authors. In addition to this pleasing news, a few of these books were listed on other sites as downloadable e-books.
Hoorah for technology!

No comments: